Internet service providers play a crucial role when it comes to the speed and performance of the internet connection. We all
What to do if there is no network coverage?
- Restart your phone – Refresh your connection by switching the device off and on within a gap of
- Check coverage – Use the coverage checker to know about the signal strength for indoor and outdoor usages in the
- Check for outages – Go to the Service status page to see for the known issues if they are there.
Phoneis not locked – Your mobile handset is not unlocked.
- Airplane mode – Your device cannot be in an airplane/ flight mode.
- Check your SIM card – Your handset’s SIM card should be properly inserted.
- Network selection – See if your device is set to automatically choose a network or you can do so manually. You may require turning off your phone and on again to make the change.
- Network mode – Your phone’s network mode is set to automatic. In case you have a 4G device in a 4G coverage area but you can only connect to 2G or 3G, ensure that 4G is switched on.
- Try your SIM card in another phone – It will tell you if the problem is with your phone or SIM card. You can insert a Vodafone SIM card into your phone.
- Device compatibility – The model you are using may limit your coverage. You can go to coverage checker to find where you will get the best coverage.
In case, you are dealing with the above-discussed issue and need any sort of help on it, you can contact TPG customer service via a toll-free number or live online chat. You need any kind of help over the task, you can reach to us at TPG phone number 1-800-789-560. The team of professional technicians is available 24/7 to assist you.